Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Emergency Kit - For uni/school 

Hello loves! i hope all of you are doing great . Today i wanted to address a really important issue that not every one considers important .  An emergency kit is vital and every girl should keep one with her. I decided to share with you my favorite picks for this kit and without further due lets get into it ! 
  •  Pads 
  • Bobby pins 
  • hair bubbles
  • Deodorant
  • mini-perfume (samples would be perfect)
  • lip balm 
  • Any nude lipstick or your personal go to color or even gloss 
  • mirror 
  • Compact powder ( my personal favorite is the maybeline dream Matt powder in shade 05 apricot beige)






  • Concelear my personaly favorite for chucking in my purse is my flormar stick concelear i personaly use shade 05 
  • Blotting paper in case  you have oily skin ( NYX has great ones or fenty beauty ) 
  • Nail file i honestly never leave the house without one 
  • Gum 
  • Hand cream my personal favorites are by bath and body works and seba med 
  • Hand sanitizer the one i love is by bath and body works !


2 comments:

  1. Yess Girl Thank you a lot for sharing this with us ❤️ Is you useful ☺️ I love it 😍 well done πŸ‘πŸ» very good πŸ‘ŒπŸ» Keep on working like that 😊 XOXO πŸ’‹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww tia thank you so much it really warmed my heart i will definately always try to give you guys the best ! xoxo A love youu!!!!!

      Delete

Travel essentials (makeup and skin care ) Hello beauties welcome back to the blog . I hope all of you are doing great ! As most of you m...