Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Travel essentials (makeup and skin care )

Hello beauties welcome back to the blog . I hope all of you are doing great ! As most of you might know I am going on vacation to France for a month and 2 days . As it is the summer time many of you might be traveling as well , hence I decided to share with you my personal essentials which I will be carrying with me while I am away !

Ps I will be making a travel diary so I will be blessing you guys with daily blog entries of my adventures and stops and all the fun stuff !

Anyway enough rambling and lets get straight into it .

lets start by skin care because prepping the face is a definite step as a well prepped skin results in a flawless base.

FACE WASH :
After  a long flight my skin tends to break out , and I have a face wash that helps me get rid of them and prevent them from showing which is the Neutrogena visibly clear spot control . it is has a pump and when you pump it out it comes out as a foam it smells incredibly good and really gets the job done ! plus my brother uses it when he breaks out .

MICELLAR,TONER,MAKEUP REMOVER;
I have found a kit from Samoa cosmetics that has a micellar and toning water a milk makeup remover and a biphasic makeup remover . it also comes with a set of cotton pads which is great and it can save me a lot of space since its designed for travel you guys can find it on the website https://feel22.com/ where you can benefit from a 10% off using my code glamxqueenfeel22

TREATMENT :
I will definitely be carrying my kiko Milano shine refine spot which helps in eliminating any spot when applies 3 times a day it is rich in hyloraunic acid which is known to help treat spots .

MOISTURIZER:
Okay so I  am very picky when it comes to moisturizer , I  have been loving the Dior capture sculpt 10 it is so incredible it keeps my skin tight and moisturized .


NOW , onto the fun stuff MAKEUP .
so I  decided to pack in a smart way especially that I will  be still working on my blog and instagram
which means I will still be uploading makeup tutorials and get ready with me in my stories and video as well as products of the day and all that fun stuff .

so I have changed the list of products that I am carrying to my trip because they were a lot and no one needs that many products while traveling! I know my list is still kind of a lot for most of you , but having a blog and creating looks and content requires all these products .

 so enough rambling and lets jump straight into it !

FACE PRODUCTS :

--For primer I will be taking the max and more face illuminating primer which you can find at any ACTION store !
--For base I will be carrying a bb cream because I do not need that much coverage especially when on vacation and I just spot conceal use a much fuller coverage concealer . The bb cream I am taking is the flormar antiblemish bb cream which I will link my full review of down here:

--For concealer I am taking 2 one that is full coverage and another that is lighter in coverage but great for spot concealing . The full  coverage one is the WYCON liquid concealer in shade 100 light bieg .
the one I use to spot conceal is the flormar stick concealer in shade 05.

--For powder I am definitely taking the kiko Milano mat fusion powder in shade 02 which is my summer shade .

--wycon highlighter in shade 02 aura, because we want to be extra glowy for the summer!
-- Max factor bronzer In shade 02 which can be found on feel22.com and you can benefit from a discount of 10 % using my code glamxqueenfeel22 (I do not make any money from it !) .

EYE PRODUCTS:

I am not taking any eye primer because I will use any of my concealers to prime my lids .
ill be using my flormar stick concealer in shade 05.
--ELF mini black book in shade warm edition
--flormar  eye quad in shade taste of chocolates .
--white eyeliner by modelite
--teal 04 eyeliner by wycon
--super star false lash mascara by l'oreal.

LIP PRODUCTS :

--red lip liner by colour rouqe
--wycon lip liner in shade 29
--h&m lip gloss in shade zoe
--h&m lipstick in shade creamy chestnut
--wycon matt sublime lipstick in shade red
--the balm lipstick in shade 09
--Sephora collection ultra gloss 15 .

FOR TOOLS :

I will be taking the face of dee blender and some mac and bh cosmetics brushes along wit yves morel which will be coming in another post !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel essentials (makeup and skin care ) Hello beauties welcome back to the blog . I hope all of you are doing great ! As most of you m...