Sunday, April 1, 2018

hello everyone in today's episode we will be chit chatting about my current favorite eye products to extenuate , shape and contour my eyes .

First off , to have a good makeup look means having a good base underneath. In order to have a clean canvas i like to prep my eyes using the kiko  pearly  eye base it leaves a really nice glow and helps the shadow blend seamlessly and makes the colors pop more !

Eye shadow pallets are my personal favorite makeup items when  i shop . My top picks are the max and more eye shadow pallet in nude it has 8 eye shadow colors 7 of them are shimmers and they are extremely pigmented and rich and one light skin tone mat color that is a gorgeous brown bone highlight or it can be used to set the entire lid after the primer .

The elf mini black book (the warm edition) has to be mentioned here  . This discovery was thanks to my beautiful friend Farah matar , which was extremely kind to gift it to me on my birthday it also came with the 2 white brushes that are displayed in the above picture . The quality of these eye shadows is phenomenal they are so buttery and smooth and they blend beautifully on the eyes and they are so pigmented . What i love the most about this pallet is that it comes with  a great selection of warm shadows , but in the same time it has some fun pops of color .

I can't forget to mention my favorite eye shadow quad of all time the flormar eye quad in a taste of chocolates . The formula on these is so unique they are so buttery and creamy . They blend like a dream . The pigment that these eye shadows have is incredible considering that they cost 3.5$ only !
Now onto the product i am most excited about which is the kiko cream crush shadow in the shade 05 oh my god i have not been able to put this down you guys .The way this cream shadow feels is so satisfying and its very different than my maybelline color tattoos . They are so blinding and pigmented they are so rich and glittery you do not need much when u apply them . If you were to buy any of these products then make sure its this one .

As for liners that will be a totally separate post ,but this specific white liner from modelite i tend to pair it up in all the looks that i do using these products so i thought it would be only fair to mention it.
My all time favorite mascara has to be the kiko milano extra sculpt volume mascara the water proof one . This mascara is incredible it gives me both length and volume . It is not clumpy and it curls my lashes when literally no mascara can curl them and hold their curl as much as this one does. It is so black for all the people that care about that factor!

Lastly as i have thick brows naturally , i do not tend to fill them in or else they will look bad so i just like brush some eye brow gel in them to make them look put together and the one i use is the NYX cosmetics tinted brow mascara in the shade espresso which is there darkest shade as i am a brunette !

oh by the way all the shown brushes are by yves morell (black handles ) and by elf (white handles)

 I really enjoyed writing this blog post , i really hope you enjoyed it as much as i did . Tell me in the comments about your favorite eye products , maybe we can have a chat about them? Leave me suggestions about posts you'd like to read about here ! Until next time ~XOXOA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel essentials (makeup and skin care ) Hello beauties welcome back to the blog . I hope all of you are doing great ! As most of you m...