Friday, January 5, 2018

Hey loves ,i hope all of you are doing great 💕✨! In today's epsoid of all times favs i will be sharing with you my holy grail bronzer which is by max factor . I use the shade 02 . It is a matt bronzer , but it has a hint or slight shean of shimmer just to give a very healthy bronzed look . It is pigmented but not overly pigmented where blending it becomes hard . It blends out beautifuly on the skin . I personally like to use it as a bronzer and contour . I like to apply it as if i'm applying contour then blend it out then apply it as a bronzer . Speaking about it makes it look intense but it doesn't at all . It comes with a lot of product too!!  Best used with big fluffy brushes at least that's how i love to apply it . I even use it to set me cream contour sometimes . Overall amazing product definately top favorite✨  I really hope you enjoyed this epsoid and found it helpful please show it some love and support by hitting the heart button❤️and if you'd like to see more from me you can follow me @xglamqueenx until next time 😍❤️💕  XOXO~A💁🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel essentials (makeup and skin care ) Hello beauties welcome back to the blog . I hope all of you are doing great ! As most of you m...